Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Good Review of the Ruger SR9 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/good-review-ruger-sr9-7146/)

SGT-MILLER 09-26-2008 06:23 PM

Good Review of the Ruger SR9

I found this on YouTube. This guy has pretty good reviews even though his table-top reviews sometimes get a little long-winded. I recommend people looking to purchase one of these handguns to watch this field test.

He also did other reviews (Glock, Beretta, Kel-Tec, FN).

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

BigO01 09-26-2008 11:01 PM

Thanks SGT it was a good review despite the guy being a bit of a goof and talking like a teenager with "Like" and "Dude" being every other word LOL .

Love the way he had to get totally dressed for a gun review in his BDU's complete with combat knife in his over shoulder sheath .

DogRanger 09-27-2008 02:52 PM

Well looks like the SR9 perforums better than him..

johnsteele 09-27-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigO01 (Post 42463)
Thanks SGT it was a good review despite the guy being a bit of a goof and talking like a teenager with "Like" and "Dude" being every other word LOL .

Love the way he had to get totally dressed for a gun review in his BDU's complete with combat knife in his over shoulder sheath .

To each his own but frankly the attire is over the top. We should not wonder why some folks think people who like guns may be nuts.

SGT-MILLER 09-27-2008 03:11 PM

In his defense he was doing alot of other reviews that same day, to include tactical equipment. He does alot of reviews for stores (The FN he review was on loan, I think), and he mostly does knife reviews. I also think he is prior military, and did some work for federal law enforcement. He is a little gung ho, but that just means he likes what he does.

I just like the reviews because he does a good job of explaining the firearms, which is good for somone who is thinking about buying one.

Mark F 10-15-2008 12:22 PM

Did you guys HEAR the third shot Ricochet???

KellyTTE 10-15-2008 04:58 PM

Well commentary about the vest and mossywhatever camo aside.. :rolleyes:

Sweeps the camera at 0:58.

The whole I shoot to the left because of my eyes, and not my farked up grip theory.. :rolleyes:

Finger on the trigger as he turns at 2:00.

Ugh.. Nevermind, I can't watch anymore...

JiroZero713 09-21-2009 11:44 PM

Old thread but since I'm thinking about getting the SR9 I must say Nutnfancy is an excellent reviewer....he did an excellent review of the Kel-Tec SU-16 C that led to me buying the SU-16 CA model. Also he's the only one out there...so who gives a damn if he's sweeping the camera...there is not a person there so he doesn't have to regard that.

But the previous guy has been banned so....I guess we can tell what was up his butt.