Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Good gun sites? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/good-gun-sites-61369/)

Kenney 03-29-2012 05:02 PM

Good gun sites?
 
I used Buds for my Beretta, what're so other good sites? I'm in the market for either a Para 1911 or a SIG p226, both in 9mm. I don't mind used at all considering I clean a gun before I take it to a range even if NIB.

USMC_Richey 03-29-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenney (Post 755695)
I used Buds for my Beretta, what're so other good sites? I'm in the market for either a Para 1911 or a SIG p226, both in 9mm. I don't mind used at all considering I clean a gun before I take it to a range even if NIB.

Depends on what you're looking for. Standard iron or fiber optic? What is the gun gunna be used for? There's many variables that would change why someone would have different sights. There are tons for a 1911 based model. Buuuut, I really like the sights on the M&P.40 VTAC. Trijicon, dual rear, fiber front. Yummy. :D

TX45 03-29-2012 06:58 PM

Davidson's, CDNN and Jet Guns are other good gun sites.

mudpupp 03-29-2012 07:03 PM

Gunauctions.com

Kenney 03-29-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMC_Richey

Depends on what you're looking for. Standard iron or fiber optic? What is the gun gunna be used for? There's many variables that would change why someone would have different sights.

Sites as in WWW. stuff. Sorry. Good info though. Do they make some kind of halfway sight for both target and combat?

HOSSFLY 03-29-2012 09:50 PM

Gunbroker , AuctionArms , CDNN & Buds are my mainstays as far as internet buys-

USMC_Richey 03-31-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenney (Post 755839)
Sites as in WWW. stuff. Sorry. Good info though. Do they make some kind of halfway sight for both target and combat?

Sorry, totally my bad. Blonde moment. :mad:

But to answer your question yes. Simply put: night sights.

jsbowman 03-31-2012 06:54 AM

WWW.kygunco.com
Bought all my fire arms there. They are about to become one of the big boys in firearm sales

mudpupp 03-31-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsbowman
WWW.kygunco.com
Bought all my fire arms there. They are about to become one of the big boys in firearm sales

Bad luck that 6 minutes after you posted this, they took the site down for maintenance.

Now I gotta wait till morning..

jsbowman 04-01-2012 08:50 AM

Yeah they do that at night for some reason. Guess they don't like us night owls


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.