Glock (or any semi auto pistol) SBR? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Glock (or any semi auto pistol) SBR?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You know, you're right; but I find that just being agreeable with cops gets me out of situations that arise faster than being disagreeable. I know they have hard jobs and all that, so I don't want to be a total dick about it. I just hate when I run into the king of stick-up-the-ass cops, which is turning out to be the usual encounter with me.

At the time of that incident, I was driving a 1992 Honda Accord. It wasn't one of those riced-out ugly cars that was lowered with the wing and stickers, or the fart can exhaust. It was all in stock configuration. For some reason, the cops in Virginia love to pull Hondas. I can't really blame them, though. It seems like everyone is abusing the Honda name and cops are associating that with crime. I'm a law-abiding citizen though. I don't do drugs, sell drugs, or intend to harm anyone. I just need to start running into the nice, understanding cops.

Old 07-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Also, I think I should point out that I do have a strange appearance to me. I have liver and colon disease, so I have practically no body fat. My cheeks and eyes are a bit sunken in, so I probably do appear to be a drug user. I think a lot of cops pick up on that.

My build also favors lighter guns; hence the SBR.