Glock 32
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock 32

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Glock 32

Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on here but have a dilemma.

I'm not a glock guy. But I am a believer of if the gun fits then buy it. Well the store I work for just got in a glock 32. It's been in the store for a week now and I can't seem to find anything I don't physically like about the gun. The other big factor to the want is .357 sig is easier to find, and cheaper then 40s&w.
My question to you guys is how do people like the g32? It's the 3rd generation model, but all I want to know is how it has functioned as a firearm. It could potentially become a carry item for me and be abused quite easily. With maintenance and mandatory care has anyone had any problems?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #2

I also ask that we leave comments like "it's a glock", or any other potential useless rants. I'm asking as a newbie to glock and as someone that has never shot the 357 sig. This is complete unchartered land for me.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:33 PM   #3

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Well it's a Glock.......

So it should be reliable.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

It's a glock.

(That's a good thing)

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well in my opinion you really cant go wrong with a Glock. I have had a few and the only issue I ever had was with my g26, it did not throw the spent shell casings very far, and the last ejected shell out of the mag came straight back at me, every time. My buddy bought one and his did pretty much the same thing.
Around here the .357 sig is kind of expensive and a little bit harder to find....That is a good flat shooting round though and I think you would be happy.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Additional thumbs up for the fact that is gen 3.

Old 04-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #7

The store I work for, discount ammo and guns llc, bought a crap ton of 357 sig cause we thought that it was a hard round to come by. But, around here no one buys it. So I feel like I should use that and save the rounds that everyone else uses. Since selling pays the bills, not buying. Haha.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPenn856
Hey guys it's been a while since I've been on here but have a dilemma.

I'm not a glock guy. But I am a believer of if the gun fits then buy it. Well the store I work for just got in a glock 32. It's been in the store for a week now and I can't seem to find anything I don't physically like about the gun. The other big factor to the want is .357 sig is easier to find, and cheaper then 40s&w.
My question to you guys is how do people like the g32? It's the 3rd generation model, but all I want to know is how it has functioned as a firearm. It could potentially become a carry item for me and be abused quite easily. With maintenance and mandatory care has anyone had any problems?
357sig cheaper than 40 ? Where do you shop? Im packing my house and moving to..........?

Old 04-16-2013, 05:54 AM   #9

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

The g32 is by far my favorite handgun. To be honest it was the first handgun I have ever owned so it does hold a special place in my heart. Having said that, the 357 SIG round for me is special. I am extremely accurate with it, it is a very powerful round and it is a whole lot of fun to shoot. Since I went out of my way to get the dies and components to reload my ammo the cost of the round is not a factor.
I also purchased barrels that allow me to shoot 9mm Luger and 40 S&W of it. In the last four years I am estimating that I have fired at least 6K rounds out of it. The only part I have replaced is the guide rod & recoil spring. I know that this firearm will last longer than I will and that my grandchildren will be shooting with this gun long after I am pushing up daisies.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Just as an aside, I took my daughter out to the range for her first experience in shooting. After schooling her on gun safety, stance, grip, front sight, breathing, trigger squeeze, etc. she proceeded to obliterate the bull at 7 yards within the first two mags. She is now a fan.