Fun with S&W M&P 22

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Fun with S&W M&P 22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2220 Times on 1200 Posts
Likes Given: 801

Default Fun with S&W M&P 22

Was out celebrating some birthdays at my sister's place last night. My brother in law finally got his FOID card and picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P 22. We headed out after dinner and played with his new Smith and my Model 17.

I have always loved my model 17, but I was really impressed with that new M&P 22. It is a full size frame. I think it is the same sized frame as their M&P 9 and 40. It fills the hand very well, and that makes controlling it very easy. Ok, yes I know control and 22 are redundant. Then there is the trigger. That trigger on the M&P is fantastic. It's just butter and has an easily identifiable reset. It's the best trigger I've played with in a long time short of some custom guns.

If I was looking to get a semi-auto 22, this would be at the top of my list.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here