Frustrated - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Frustrated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

Same here, its nice to walk out your back door and shoot whenever you want to, 40 acres gives you alot of shooting space
Dam straight, my closest neibhor is about 2 miles away so there's nobody to complain if i shoot in the middle of the night

Old 06-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #12

Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies View Post
That's one reason i love living in the middle of nowhere, i can relieve my frustrations any time i want
Same here, I need a 22 so I can shoot all day, need to borrow dads Henry.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:05 AM   #13

Liked 1012 Times on 607 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I have some neighbors but alot of them shoot too, so nobody get bothered. There is a small country church a stones throw away from my house so i make sure not to shoot on sunday during morning or evening services on. I have forgot a few times in the evening and it doesnt make them very happy. One time they yelled from the steps of the church, honest mistake

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I wanna live on 40 acres and play war with my friends. We would shoot bleeding targets and go on night shoots then sit around a Bon fire and drink beer and have good time. I hate Las Vegas. To hot in the summer and to damn windy the rest of the year. I love the outdoors and spend as much time as I can there but ugh the summers here are brutal. I'm so jealous of y'all talking about just going out the back yard and popping off some rounds. I want that too. Stomps feet like a 2 year old and sticks bottom lip out to pour.

Hehehe

Gun enthusiat for life.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGunGirl
I wanna live on 40 acres and play war with my friends. We would shoot bleeding targets and go on night shoots then sit around a Bon fire and drink beer and have good time. I hate Las Vegas. To hot in the summer and to damn windy the rest of the year. I love the outdoors and spend as much time as I can there but ugh the summers here are brutal. I'm so jealous of y'all talking about just going out the back yard and popping off some rounds. I want that too. Stomps feet like a 2 year old and sticks bottom lip out to pour.

Hehehe
Have you ever went snipe hunting before?

Old 06-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #16

Quote:

Hehehe
I could show you a good time out here, there is nothing like the country. Whenever i get bored i just grab a couple of guns,a fishing pole, and head off to some nearby ponds

Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Haha very funny. My dad tried to set me up with a trash bag and a flash light when I was all 10. Needless to say it did it to make him happy but I already knew it was a trick. I used to like in the backwoods of Southern Illinois. I was a big hunter growing up. No brothers but 2 older sisters. I was the boy my dad never got. Became a firefighter when I was 16 and have always been in a mans world. I hate drama queens. Haha. Sad I know. But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire.

Gun enthusiat for life.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:14 AM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I really hate auto correct. Just sayin.

Gun enthusiat for life.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:17 AM   #19

Quote:
Haha very funny. My dad tried to set me up with a trash bag and a flash light when I was all 10. Needless to say it did it to make him happy but I already knew it was a trick. I used to like in the backwoods of Southern Illinois. I was a big hunter growing up. No brothers but 2 older sisters. I was the boy my dad never got. Became a firefighter when I was 16 and have always been in a mans world. I hate drama queens. Haha. Sad I know. But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire.
Hahaha, alot of people dont know but there is such thing as a snipe.

Of course its not the same kind of snipe :-)

forumrunner_20120603_231610.jpg

Old 06-04-2012, 05:21 AM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire.

Again I want to marry you... I will hunt the deer for you to skin and catch the fish for you to filet and get us both a beer while you start the fire :-)