Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Forms that shouldn't be

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 03:11 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6591 Times on 3580 Posts
Likes Given: 5688

They definitely need a CZ section. And a minimize button to 'hide' the forums you don't want to search through.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:13 AM   #52

Liked 257 Times on 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post

Like I said, somebodys meds have run out. I"m not going to argue with you, you're just wrong. But it's your opinion and that is all that matters....at least to you.
Personally I'd like to see a sub-forum for EVERY semi-auto made. That would greatly speed things up when looking for advice or reviews on a certain gun. And if that pissed you off, that would be a bonus.
That would be atrocious. But just like you say, your opinion is just that, and you are prime example of pot calling kettle black. There's no right or wrong here fella, just popular vs un of kind.

Hell, I'd even be fine with moving all these gun specific forums to the bottom. At least they'd be out of sight out of mind then.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
They definitely need a CZ section. And a minimize button to 'hide' the forums you don't want to search through.
A hide would be awesome. Then I could eliminate all this fluff and be pleased as pie. Genius idea. I like you and your mind greatly! Beyond the box thinker right here everyone!

Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 05-14-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #54

You could PM Notdku and suggest it, he has PM'd me about any changes I'd like to see, etc. (I still think he is a BOT, but ya might get lucky)

Old 05-14-2013, 03:22 AM   #55

Quote:
You could PM Notdku and suggest it, he has PM'd me about any changes I'd like to see, etc. (I still think he is a BOT, but ya might get lucky)

I did enough with this. Nothing will happen, I knew that, but staying silent is what had created everything I hate in this world, so I won't be. Even with stupid, meaningless stuff like this. ; P

Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 AM   #56

Exactly, thats also why we now have the Kenyan in office.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 AM   #57

Liked 219 Times on 165 Posts
Likes Given: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
That would be atrocious. But just like you say, your opinion is just that, and you are prime example of pot calling kettle black. There's no right or wrong here fella, just popular vs un of kind.

Hell, I'd even be fine with moving all these gun specific forums to the bottom. At least they'd be out of sight out of mind then.
I'd bet my opinion is in the majority. And I'll bet this thread will show that in a few days. It appears that you are the only one having issues negotiating through the site. That's not anyones problem but yours. Perhaps your learning curve has a kink in it? There is a ton of information here, laid out in specific, conventional order. It's user friendly, and quite frankly the mod's who take care of this forum do a good job. It's a shame your arrogance and laziness and desire to nitpick at non-issues has to be addressed. It's a forum, it is what it is. Get over it. And your para-intelligence isn't working.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:25 AM   #58

Quote:
Exactly, thats also why we now have the Kenyan in office.
Lol whoops! And praise Allah, I mean amen.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:28 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post

I'd bet my opinion is in the majority. And I'll bet this thread will show that in a few days. It appears that you are the only one having issues negotiating through the site. That's not anyones problem but yours. Perhaps your learning curve has a kink in it? There is a ton of information here, laid out in specific, conventional order. It's user friendly, and quite frankly the mod's who take care of this forum do a good job. It's a shame your arrogance and laziness and desire to nitpick at non-issues has to be addressed. It's a forum, it is what it is. Get over it. And your para-intelligence isn't working.
I think the mods do fine, I haven't said a thing to the opposite. Is a non issue for some, just voicing an opinion, if it's in minority so be it, no surprise, I almost always am. I'm also very, very proud of that. Mob mentality has never been a good thing.

The rest is just bitter banter, but you seem to be a stubborn and ignorant as I can be. So I'll chalk this up to me missing your point because I wanted to and leave it at that. If you can accept that, great!

Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 05-14-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #60

Holy crapoly, this has seen wayyyyyy too much attention. Please mods, delete/blok.