FNP-9 Opinion's? Basically 1st 9mm Semi Auto Candidates - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > FNP-9 Opinion's? Basically 1st 9mm Semi Auto Candidates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
If the shooter has small hands, I doubt the Berettas would be the best option. Every Beretta I've held seems to be 2x as big as it needs to be. YMMV
PX4 polymer grip is not as big as the Beretta 92 grip. It has replacable backstraps, and is the same size as any other polymer 9mm

Old 09-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
PX4 polymer grip is not as big as the Beretta 92 grip. It has replacable backstraps, and is the same size as any other polymer 9mm

Yep, on Beretta's site grip width is 1.2" and overall width is 1.4". This falls in line with the FN, XD's, GLock etc.

I have the XDm, FNX, FNP, and SR9c, with the SR being the slimmer of the four. Love my FN's though gotta tell ya.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #13
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2472 Times on 1324 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
The PX4 is not the club that the 92 is, but it still seems much larger than comparable pistols to me.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 09-19-2011, 03:17 AM   #14

The FNX 9 trigger problem appears to be from a limited number of guns. I love mine, it is great for a lefty since it is truly ambi, and if it does have a problem FN will get it fixed.

Old 09-25-2011, 01:57 AM   #15

Going shooting tomorrow. Will be shooting the USP compact, a 92FS and also a Kimber Pro Carry 2 in .45. First time shooting a 1911 so I'm pumped, been wanting to forever but never had the opportunity. I'm told his Kimber is not overly reliable to I might get some practice dealing with malfunctions, something we never experience with the HK.

I am familiar with the HK but anything in particular to look for with the other two?

Old 09-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethBullock View Post
Going shooting tomorrow. Will be shooting the USP compact, a 92FS and also a Kimber Pro Carry 2 in .45. First time shooting a 1911 so I'm pumped, been wanting to forever but never had the opportunity. I'm told his Kimber is not overly reliable to I might get some practice dealing with malfunctions, something we never experience with the HK.

I am familiar with the HK but anything in particular to look for with the other two?
Well, I'll tell ya that 92s rock