FNH FNX .45ACP Tactical Shooting Demo Video

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > FNH FNX .45ACP Tactical Shooting Demo Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default FNH FNX .45ACP Tactical Shooting Demo Video

I finally had a chance to get the gun and the camera out to the gun club for the first time together and shot this intro and shooting demo of the new FN FNX .45 Tactical. I rarely use the word "tack driver" because...I can't drive tacks with a pistol round, but...came pretty darn close this time.

The FNX .45ACP has terrific ergonomics, is very easy to manage and handle, has great ambidextrous controls and really can put rounds on target.

PLUS it has enormous capacity, 15+1 of good old .45ACP. One of the highest capacity production .45ACP semi autos available.

Here's the video:

Last edited by Amsdorf; 02-09-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 227 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 463

I have the FNP .45 and really do love it. Pertty good video man. Question, do you know if the fnx mags will fit into the fnp? Because I cannot find any mags for my fnp. Also if not, will FN continue to make mags for the FNP?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington