fnh fns 9 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > fnh fns 9

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21
Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
I looked at that gun today. Felt great in my hand. My LGS has them for $650. Seriously thinking about buying one. I might consider letting go of my SR9 if it shoots as good as it feels. Would $650 be a fair price?

My LGS also had the FNX .45 but the grip is huge. About on par with a Beretta 92. Wasn't nearly as comfortable as the 9.
I paid $630.00 for mine a couple of weeks ago. I went back in yesterday and they have them now for $575.00. Just my luck. Well worth the $ to me. I went and shot with a friend of mine a week ago who has an m&p 9 which I almost bought (not his, a new one) before I bought the fn. We both shot better with my fn. I was thrilled, him maybe not so much. I don't have a ton of experience with different handguns so I wouldn't begin to try say how it would compare to some of the others but I couldn't imagine one being a better feel for me.
__________________
JohnnyRingo is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3
Default

I paid $560 for my FNX9.

__________________
jay634 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hampton va
Posts: 7
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I purchased an fns 9mm through the Leo/military program and paid under $500 with night sights.. I had to FTF in my first magazine and then proceeded to shoot three (17) round magazines as fast as I could with no issues. Must have been a freak incident I hope. Great gun high capacity well built. I sold my g22 and g23 when I bought it but could always use another glock. Any way seems to be a nice overall firearm

image-1595216388.jpg  
__________________
asmith2690 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:38 PM   #14
I want either less corruption or more opportunity to participate in it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,430
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Sweet!

__________________
KJG67 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith2690
I purchased an fns 9mm through the Leo/military program and paid under $500 with night sights.. I had to FTF in my first magazine and then proceeded to shoot three (17) round magazines as fast as I could with no issues. Must have been a freak incident I hope. Great gun high capacity well built. I sold my g22 and g23 when I bought it but could always use another glock. Any way seems to be a nice overall firearm
FN makes a excellent product, you will be very happy with it. I was reading where you bought this through a military program, mind if I ask where? Also, be sure to use the same program for Glocks, it will save you quite a bit of money on those.
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hampton va
Posts: 7
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

FN makes a excellent product, you will be very happy with it. I was reading where you bought this through a military program, mind if I ask where? Also, be sure to use the same program for Glocks, it will save you quite a bit of money on those.
My wife's uncle is an ffl and when I was home on leave he mentioned that he is a dealer for FN and there is a military discount. Another boy had bought an fn scar and it was there waiting to be picked up when I picked up my gun. My guess would to find somewhere who sells fn's and ask them what the Leo/military discount is. I know there is one you just have to find someone who offers it. Good luck!
__________________
asmith2690 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 617
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmith2690

My wife's uncle is an ffl and when I was home on leave he mentioned that he is a dealer for FN and there is a military discount. Another boy had bought an fn scar and it was there waiting to be picked up when I picked up my gun. My guess would to find somewhere who sells fn's and ask them what the Leo/military discount is. I know there is one you just have to find someone who offers it. Good luck!
Awesome. I had no idea. I have the Fnx40 and love it. Since your military in sure you know of the 240, heck of a weapon and that's pretty much what led me to buy my first FN handgun.
__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes