Fnh 5.7 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Fnh 5.7

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It was the LF195SS hollow point

Old 01-09-2013, 05:19 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1191 Times on 662 Posts
Likes Given: 509

I purchased one, shot about 1000 rounds through it, and then sold it. I thought it was a neat little curiosity.

The pistol I had was very accurate and permitted very fast follow-up shots, and had no failures of any kind that I can recall.

If ammunition for the pistol was cheaper, I might have kept it for fun. I never carried it and never saw it as a particularly appealing carry gun given the low powered civilian ammunition that was available at the time.

Apart from being really cool to have one, is there any other particular use you had in mind for the pistol?

Old 01-11-2013, 02:54 AM   #23
XsV

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
I purchased one, shot about 1000 rounds through it, and then sold it. I thought it was a neat little curiosity.

The pistol I had was very accurate and permitted very fast follow-up shots, and had no failures of any kind that I can recall.

If ammunition for the pistol was cheaper, I might have kept it for fun. I never carried it and never saw it as a particularly appealing carry gun given the low powered civilian ammunition that was available at the time.

Apart from being really cool to have one, is there any other particular use you had in mind for the pistol?
Duh... It's tacticool!