Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > FN FNX .45 Tactical - First Look and Unboxing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 115 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default FN FNX .45 Tactical - First Look and Unboxing

Picked up a FN FNX .45ACP Tactical model, very, very nice. Here is the video I made showing what it comes with and how it comes:

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4474 Times on 2359 Posts
Likes Given: 255

they are nice, just freeking huge. mags are next to impossible to get as well. i almost got one last year, but couldnt find anyone with magazines so i went xdm instead. ive had mag issues with my scar17 before this ban idiocy started and finally lucked into a few. i kept not pulling the trigger on a scar17 becaue of the magazine issue. but the election decided me and i jumped on a scar17 just in case and lucked out.

i would love to have a fnx45 if fn ever solves their mag supply issues

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #3

Liked 115 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 20

You really think they are huge? I guess I compare everything now to my HK MK23, which is the only pistol I have in my collection that I would be willing to describe as "huge."

Mag supplies, sure, limited, but they'll come.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Thanx for sharing. Great looking pistol. I like that the sights are raised because its suppressor ready. Ive been thinking about getting one.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4474 Times on 2359 Posts
Likes Given: 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
You really think they are huge? I guess I compare everything now to my HK MK23, which is the only pistol I have in my collection that I would be willing to describe as "huge."

Mag supplies, sure, limited, but they'll come.
Big doesnt mean its neccessarily a negative thing. One of the better shooting 45's out there is the cz97bd and its humongous.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...