Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > FN 57 Pistol Doubletap fast shooting 30 sec commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default FN 57 Pistol Doubletap fast shooting 30 sec commercial

He empties a 20 round clip from his Fn 57 Pistol in a few seconds! Ar-15 in there too.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I have had the pleasure of firing the FN 5.7 pistol and its a fast shooting, accurate little bugger.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

If I need a rifle round it will be in a rifle. I like the FNH handguns, but this one while fun is an exception. An odd/expensive round to find for use. I don't know if there would be a time where I need a AR 5.56 to be more pistol or a 9mm to 45 to be more like a rifle in real life. I have shot this pistol it was fun but don't get the advantage of the round or pistol. When it comes to FNH I will stick with my FNP.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:52 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Not to mention that the round is hauling ass and there is potential for collateral damage as its going to keep going till it hits something hard. If the rounds weren't spendy I'd consider getting the 5.7 set-up in the AR platform from my local dealer.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.