First customization of my recession buster .40 caliber - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > First customization of my recession buster .40 caliber

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 02:53 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SGT-MILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,354
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Have you looked into the decal grips that are sold these days? It might save you the trouble of accidentally spraying where you don't want to spray.

The only reason I sprayed those parts on my Hi-Point is because, well, it's a really cheap weapon, and I was able to take those parts off the weapon to ensure a good coverage without getting the spray on something unintentionally.

__________________
"TRAIN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, NOT WITH WHAT YOU WISH YOU HAVE."
SGT-MILLER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:06 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 146
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
Have you looked into the decal grips that are sold these days? It might save you the trouble of accidentally spraying where you don't want to spray.

The only reason I sprayed those parts on my Hi-Point is because, well, it's a really cheap weapon, and I was able to take those parts off the weapon to ensure a good coverage without getting the spray on something unintentionally.
I see your point, will look for the grips you are telling me about,thanks.
Here's a pic of my handguns,minus the Sig 228that I keep at work...

[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
kcolg is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:14 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SGT-MILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,354
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

DECAL GRIP

Glock Sand Decal Grips - Glock Accessories - Tactical equipment, self

Here's a couple of quick links. If these don't work well, then just do a google search for "Glock Decal Grips", and you'll get alot of results.
__________________
"TRAIN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, NOT WITH WHAT YOU WISH YOU HAVE."
SGT-MILLER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 146
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
DECAL GRIP

Glock Sand Decal Grips - Glock Accessories - Tactical equipment, self

Here's a couple of quick links. If these don't work well, then just do a google search for "Glock Decal Grips", and you'll get alot of results.
Thanks for the link ,looks like a store with plenty of interesting stuff...
__________________
kcolg is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #15
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
WDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nonya,WA
Posts: 3,991
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Good job Sgt, Contrast in color takes away some of the ugly. I bet you own the nicest looking HI-point out there.

__________________
WDB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Good job Sgt, Contrast in color takes away some of the ugly. I bet you own the nicest looking HI-point out there.
I concur with the aforementioned statement.
__________________
KBlue is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SGT-MILLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,354
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

If anything I have the tannest Hi-Point around my area....lol.

__________________
"TRAIN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, NOT WITH WHAT YOU WISH YOU HAVE."
SGT-MILLER is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post

The ugly Hi-Point isn't quite so ugly anymore.
Sorry, it's still butt-ugly. But like you said--utility gun.
__________________
asupermana is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Recession Buster Revolver: Taurus 85 Ultralite AsmelEduardo Revolver Handguns 2 05-01-2009 05:03 AM
JDs Recession Buster Pistol Test: Dillinger General Handgun Discussion 19 04-21-2009 03:16 PM
Recession Buster Pistol: S&W Sigma SW40VE SGT-MILLER General Handgun Discussion 1 04-21-2009 02:42 PM
Recession Buster Pistol: Ruger P95 9mm SGT-MILLER General Handgun Discussion 0 04-21-2009 03:07 AM