Firearm decals or stickers on car - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Firearm decals or stickers on car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I don't understand the context you are using. General Motor bailout did away with contract law, both on the bond holders (ie retirees) as well the dealers he shut down.
My point is the "Government Motors" tag. The rest of the quoted phrase was just to provide the context, actually. I always wonder why we don't have cute names for other companies/states/whatever when they get government aid? And speaking of context, how did GM even come up in a thread about stickers on vehicles?

(Not sure I even want to ask in which universe the President gave the company to the union?)

Old 01-24-2012, 01:54 AM   #72

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I don't think you know Utah all that well. They have a very strong Pro-Gay group in Utah. How do you account for the Gay Mayor of Salt Lake City who served for years and was an out spoken Gay. Mayor Rocky Anderson always gave important news reports from a Big Gay Bar in down town SLC. The Gay Morman movement in Utah is growing. Woman, they have very little to say about any thing. Point is Utah is more main stream than many think. The Morman Church does not represent everyone there. There are many different ideas and chuches in Utah. The Gay Movement is a POX on every state.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:56 AM   #73
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8850 Times on 3832 Posts
Likes Given: 1379

Stay on track. If you want to discuss something different, start a thread on that.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #74

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobee

If you are a politician, and you can win an influential minority by treating them decently, then why would you not?
My only disagreement with the "gay" tags is you should be able to get a "STRAIGHT" tag if you wanted. I have absolutely no problem with gays but I think its terribly pretensious to tell people what kind of sex you enjoy when its no more my business than someone elses. And P.S. no one asked!!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #75

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Sorry shooter you are right, I got sidetracked w bs, my thought on stickers on vehicles are largely the same as most posted here, no free ads, for the companies, or thieves.
One more point is that in va. Police are mainly cool w ccw's but gun stickers all over a car being pulled over may make the officers just a bit more jumpy than usual. Which dont get me wrong, id be on edge too if I had to go through what these guys do everyday. Much respect, just wonder if it would make them hyper vigalant walking up to a car w glock stickers all over it? (Glock was just an example )

Old 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #76

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

My only disagreement with the "gay" tags is you should be able to get a "STRAIGHT" tag if you wanted. I have absolutely no problem with gays but I think its terribly pretensious to tell people what kind of sex you enjoy when its no more my business than someone elses. And P.S. no one asked!!
I have a gay family member I'm very close to (my sister), her and I both agree very strongly with your sentiment.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #77

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Nicely put.

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #78

Liked 1739 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
My only disagreement with the "gay" tags is you should be able to get a "STRAIGHT" tag if you wanted. . . .
There’s a bumper sticker that says, Straight, but Not Narrow.

Personally I like the one that says, "I Brake for Hallucinations”.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #79

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

We just got an alert thru our gun range web site that vehicles parked at gun stores, gun shows & gun ranges were being marked with an inconspicuous sticker, on a tire, license plate, etc. which would identify it to other gang members. When seen at a later date, it'd be broken into & ransacked. I don't intend marking it for them.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #80

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gollygee
We just got an alert thru our gun range web site that vehicles parked at gun stores, gun shows & gun ranges were being marked with an inconspicuous sticker, on a tire, license plate, etc. which would identify it to other gang members. When seen at a later date, it'd be broken into & ransacked. I don't intend marking it for them.
See the alert from NRA thread for info on this.