Firearm decals or stickers on car - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Firearm decals or stickers on car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Does the 420 in your user name mean something different than, "Dude I likes my herb". At least that's what it advertises until explained, for me. ;-)
Not on my vehicle ! Please break in to my vehicle or pull me over etc.etc .Yeah i like to smoke a lil weed BIG WHOOP .I'am also ex military and have a associate degree in criminal law and currently work @ a nuclear power plant and have been for the last 10 years and havent smoked since ive been there .But you can bet your sweet a$$ it's gonna be the first thing i do when i get laid off .

" TO EACH HIS OWN "

Old 01-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #22

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14
Aside from the fact that most my vehicles are way too cool to put any damn cheesy sticker on of any kind, I don't want to advertise the goods. A gun or shooting club sticker on your vehicle is kind of like saying "here it is boys, come and get it!"
I agree, but my club "requires" it be affixed in a particular place or you don't get on the premises.

I have even removed all of the "dealer logos" and such from mine. Had the factory pinstripe removed as well. I HATE stickers on my vehicle.

But, that's just me. If others wanna do it, I say go for it.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #23

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverg420

Not on my vehicle ! Please break in to my vehicle or pull me over etc.etc .Yeah i like to smoke a lil weed BIG WHOOP .I'am also ex military and have a associate degree in criminal law and currently work @ a nuclear power plant and have been for the last 10 years and havent smoked since ive been there .But you can bet your sweet a$$ it's gonna be the first thing i do when i get laid off .
Does'nt Homer Simpson work at a nuclear power plant. Anyway, I don't know how you get laid off from a nuclear power plant, unless the government shuts you down. Maybe y'all need a union, that way if the president shuts you down he can give you the company like he did Government Motors.

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #24

Liked 314 Times on 209 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
I agree, but my club "requires" it be affixed in a particular place or you don't get on the premises.

I have even removed all of the "dealer logos" and such from mine. Had the factory pinstripe removed as well. I HATE stickers on my vehicle.

But, that's just me. If others wanna do it, I say go for it.
Thank god my shooting club doesn't require their stickers on our vehicles. They are optional though. Aparently some of the other members of this club have had their vehicles raided for firearms in them in the past and they figure it was from stickers.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #25

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14

Thank god my shooting club doesn't require their stickers on our vehicles. Aparently some of the other members of this club have had their vehicles raided for firearms in them in the past and they figure it was from stickers.
I will say that the stickers required of us are VERY discreet. You would never know what they pertain to, so in that regard I don't mind.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #26

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Does'nt Homer Simpson work at a nuclear power plant. Anyway, I don't know how you get laid off from a nuclear power plant, unless the government shuts you down. Maybe y'all need a union, that way if the president shuts you down he can give you the company like he did Government Motors.
As a matter of fact I work for a union contractor .I think you are still upset with me for calling HI POINTS JUNK

" TO EACH HIS OWN "

Old 01-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #27

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverg420

As a matter of fact I work for a union contractor .I think you are still upset with me for calling HI POINTS JUNK
No brother it's all good and we all have our opinions.

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #28

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts

Good news for owners of High Points. The U.S. Coast Guard has approved them for boat anchors in most U.S. coastal waters. This clears up the long standing debate on the use of High Points in Marine applications.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #29

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Great, now people can anchor their boats, and then go shooting afterwards!

Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #30

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
Good news for owners of High Points. The U.S. Coast Guard has approved them for boat anchors in most U.S. coastal waters. This clears up the long standing debate on the use of High Points in Marine applications.
That's hilarious !!