Firearm decals or stickers on car - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Firearm decals or stickers on car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

I have a little rule and that is i REFUSE to PAY to advertise for ANY company thats get my $$$. Now if they should choose to GIVE me stickers i will happily advertise.

I got a winchester hat when i bought my boy his bow....i wear it proudly, but i damn sure wouldnt PAY for the hat.

This is the best shot i have of my Pro 2A sticker. Its one of the Calvin "piss on it" stickers.....Hes pissing on the words "GUN CONTROL"

I may buy a sticker and put on the topper the says "Shall not be infringed!! Whats so difficult to understand??"

or some such....

....or i might just have one made something like this one i had made for me.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 01-22-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Old 01-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #12

Liked 1978 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 1078

Never. Why advertise? I don't want any stickers on my vehicles, not even dealer names or plate frames.
The only weapon I have that came with a sticker is my Sig. I gave the sticker to my favorite watering hole. It's on the beer cooler behind the bar where everyone can see it.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 233 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Not a fan of free advertisement for companies. I put all mystickers I get on my computer desk LOL, the whole side is covered! I have a NRA sticker on my truck because I am a member and I want others to see it and possibly get more involved with firearms knowledge and such, Also I have a dont tread on me gadason flag sticker on my car, because I feel many Americans have lost the independent spirit and let everyone walk all over them. It is just a small rminder that we are a nation built on independance and that it is a good thing

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 01-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #14

I don't have a gun sticker but i do have a NRA life members decal on my car.

Jerry
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America Member

Old 01-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmustard View Post
Not a fan of free advertisement for companies. I put all mystickers I get on my computer desk LOL, the whole side is covered! I have a NRA sticker on my truck because I am a member and I want others to see it and possibly get more involved with firearms knowledge and such, Also I have a dont tread on me gadason flag sticker on my car, because I feel many Americans have lost the independent spirit and let everyone walk all over them. It is just a small rminder that we are a nation built on independance and that it is a good thing
I love what you have in your signature area. I wish i could use it.

Jerry
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America Member

Old 01-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #16

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I see a lot of people with the browning sticker just because it looks cool. Many of these people don't even own guns or even know what the sticker means.

If I find a good looking smith and wesson sticker, I might put it on. Or a Colt sticker if I'm able to get a Colt

Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I like to see the firearm affinity stickers on other peoples' cars and trucks. That means my unadorned truck will be less likely to broken into and nobody will mark my home as a place to score a firearm while I'm away.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #18

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

I advertise our website WWW.midwestguntrader.com and our club WWW.doubletapdsc.com across the back window of the camaro. The car gets attention and I capitalize on it.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 01-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #19

Liked 246 Times on 157 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Nuthin' but a custom Type O Negative "Hammer Gear" decal on back of my lifted Jeep .
I'm a music nut, liked that band, and the decal looks 4 wheeler, but is non mainstream enough to only be truly known by other fans.

Never a gun or bow sticker on my vehicle.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #20

Liked 311 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Aside from the fact that most my vehicles are way too cool to put any damn cheesy sticker on of any kind, I don't want to advertise the goods. A gun or shooting club sticker on your vehicle is kind of like saying "here it is boys, come and get it!"