Everyone says don't get a 9mm?? - Page 58
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Everyone says don't get a 9mm??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #571
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstarlin23 View Post
I've been looking to get a 9mm semi automatic pistol(Walther p99qa). Everyone keeps telling me not to get a 9mm instead get a 40 or 45. What do you think about this statement?
I have all three calibers, and a .357 Sig, and think the nine is fine, with a caveat.

The caveat being that high quality ammunition of my choice be what is loaded in the gun. While I pay attention to all my handgun loads I am most critical of what goes in the 9mm.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HotMama View Post
If my Glock could open jars and reach high shelves I wouldn't need a boyfriend! Lol
Obviously you have a 9mm cause my 45 will open any jar or can around as long as I do my part. As for reaching high shelves, why are you letting your shelves get high?I would think if you just nicked the rim you could get them down.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #573

Anyone want to volunteer for my 9mm target practice?? Ya know, just to test "stopping power"?

Old 04-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #574

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

For the love of god people let this thread die! There is nothing wrong with having a 9millie, end of story. It depends on what you want in a gun that should determine the caliber.

Guns of Brixton- The Clash

Old 04-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #575

Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
For the love of god people let this thread die! There is nothing wrong with having a 9millie, end of story. It depends on what you want in a gun that should determine the caliber.
Kenney, I agree, maybe it is time to pull the plug and let this thread take its last breaths. I also say let people shoot what they want. It is important that people be familiar, comfortable and proficient with whatever firearm they choose to use for their protection.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #576
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Have to agree. If anyone actually thinks there is something more of value to add, make your argument for reopening the thread.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Closed Thread

Newest Threads