EIG Titan .25 HELP!!!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > EIG Titan .25 HELP!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
gsp
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default EIG Titan .25 HELP!!!

the gun was given too me, it shoots great, but needs to be cleaned.... but i have NO clue on how to get the slide off???!!!

thanks for your help,
Shawn

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2007, 12:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

This is pure speculation on my part, but I would try pulling the slide all the way to the rear and lifting the rear of the slide straight up. Make sure the gun is unloaded, chamber clear, magazine out of the weapon. Cock the hammer before pulling the slide back because it will make pulling it back easier. There is probably a take-down lever on one side somewhere that needs to be rotated. My Bersa .380 breaks down in the above manner and I have had one other than was the same way. Good luck.