An EAA Pavona is on it's way for the Wife
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

An EAA Pavona is on it's way for the Wife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2016, 03:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 189 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 118

Default An EAA Pavona is on it's way for the Wife

Stopped at local LGS and ordered a Witness Pavona 9mm for the Wife yesterday.

No EAA dealers had it in any color, but black, so when it comes in, it goes immediately to the in-store gunsmith for a breakdown to have the frame media blasted and cerekoted in either "some-color" of blue or in prison pink.

Store gave discount on gun and cerekote since couldn't get in the color she wanted.

They're also throwing in 50rds ammo, no cost on transfer, and a 1/2hr indoor range time for free.

While there, I also picked up a 350rd box of Blazer 9mm for the gun I got from my Wife for my birthday a few days ago.

A S&W SD9VE 9mm. Now waiting on some performance/custom parts and a "vertical" shoulder harness that I ordered for it.

Life Member of NRA
Lifetime "Conservation Partner" Permit Holder

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here