Do you like your Jericho 941 as much as I do! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Do you like your Jericho 941 as much as I do!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 520 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Love mine. Have the semi-compact all steel .45 ACP. Shoots great, never has a problem. I'm reluctant to fully torture test it, but so far shoots everything without a hiccup.

I will mention that the slide width and height is a problem compared to other handguns. Part of it is the way it is designed with the slide riding within the frame instead of on top of it like most handguns. This allows a much tighter fit between parts but the compromise is not much grip space. It takes some getting used to. I've got it down on mine no problem but this gun has "bit" my twice before I practiced.

It is definitely one of the best handguns on the market though. For a DA/SA setup there aren't many other guns with a comparable level of quality and the price is hard to beat. They are not cheap, but still more affordable than a SIG or HK, which I'd put in the same class any day of the week. (Said as a long time SIG and HK fan)

Old 04-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #12

Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedJava
Love mine. Have the semi-compact all steel .45 ACP. Shoots great, never has a problem. I'm reluctant to fully torture test it, but so far shoots everything without a hiccup.

I will mention that the slide width and height is a problem compared to other handguns. Part of it is the way it is designed with the slide riding within the frame instead of on top of it like most handguns. This allows a much tighter fit between parts but the compromise is not much grip space. It takes some getting used to. I've got it down on mine no problem but this gun has "bit" my twice before I practiced.

It is definitely one of the best handguns on the market though. For a DA/SA setup there aren't many other guns with a comparable level of quality and the price is hard to beat. They are not cheap, but still more affordable than a SIG or HK, which I'd put in the same class any day of the week. (Said as a long time SIG and HK fan)
Glad to find another satisfied owner. My Jericho has not yet bit me and hopefully it won't. I'm looking forward to hitting the range with it again. I have shot Sig's, never an HK, but nothing I've shot feels as right as the Jericho/ Baby Desert Eagle.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default KBI Jericho 941

Hello fellow 941 owners, I recently joined FirearmsTalk and noticed this post albeit it is a bit old. Just checking around for some components for reloading although I really haven't shot this much in the 41AE config. I even have the original UZI 170 grain JHP 41AE box of fifty it came with. I did manage to get some IMI 41AE brass years ago and there is probably 300 or so of the original 500 that was in the bag. The rest have been plowed under several times sitting in the farmers field, who would have known they would become a rarity! I also have some 170 grain JHP bullets hanging around that I'll reload someday. I have experimented reloading the 41AE brass with the 210 grain FMJ's that are readily available with some suggested powder weights. No Chrony results yet just primer checks for overpressure signs and to see how it felt. I have read they almost mirror the 40 S&W load specs. I do love the way it handles as a 9mm version. Attached are a few pictures of the handgun.................Rob
File Type: jpg IMI 941-1.jpg (30.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMI 941-3.jpg (30.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMI 941-2.jpg (30.0 KB, 37 views)