Do you like your Jericho 941 as much as I do!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Do you like your Jericho 941 as much as I do!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 439
Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default Do you like your Jericho 941 as much as I do!

Wow. Just purchased it about a week ago and took it to the range yesterday. No complaints. Fired everything I put thru it and with great precision. Trigger is super smooth. I just love this gun. So what if its sold under the name Baby Desert Eagle ll, there's nothing baby about it.

__________________
rickster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 03-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
danf_fl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: LA (Lower Alabama),FL
Posts: 10,307
Liked 2905 Times on 1675 Posts
Likes Given: 1252

Default

No pictures?

__________________

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

danf_fl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 439
Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl
No pictures?
More to come.
image-1050087122.jpg   image-2038713397.jpg  
__________________
rickster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 244
Liked 73 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster
Wow. Just purchased it about a week ago and took it to the range yesterday. No complaints. Fired everything I put thru it and with great precision. Trigger is super smooth. I just love this gun. So what if its sold under the name Baby Desert Eagle ll, there's nothing baby about it.
I've had one got years and years and love it. I got the whole kit, pretty much intact (minus the Uzi 9mm ammo). It's a great shooter and easy to maintain, but finding .41AE can be challenging.
__________________
scottmac is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kiabe1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: texas
Posts: 545
Liked 67 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Default

I love mine, great gun

__________________
kiabe1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bige91603's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 842
Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Default

I've had one for a few weeks now and it has been good but not great imho

__________________
bige91603 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 439
Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige91603
I've had one for a few weeks now and it has been good but not great imho
I have the large frame, all steel model. I'm 6'3" and 255 lbs and have large hands so for me it's just perfect.
__________________
rickster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bige91603's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 842
Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster View Post

I have the large frame, all steel model. I'm 6'3" and 255 lbs and have large hands so for me it's just perfect.
I have the full size but polymer, my hands are too big for it. I'm 6,4 270 and its a pain in the butt to rack the slide
__________________
bige91603 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 439
Liked 164 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige91603

I have the full size but polymer, my hands are too big for it. I'm 6,4 270 and its a pain in the butt to rack the slide
I don't have a problem with the slide. Not every handgun is made for everyone. Hand shapes are different. I'm sure if you advertise it you could sell it easy. I live in south central Georgia and they are very hard to find. On the Internet everyone is out of stock.
__________________
rickster is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bige91603's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 842
Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster View Post

I don't have a problem with the slide. Not every handgun is made for everyone. Hand shapes are different. I'm sure if you advertise it you could sell it easy. I live in south central Georgia and they are very hard to find. On the Internet everyone is out of stock.
Yeah I have it on armslist right now, if I can get what I want it will be gone to fund a carry 1911
__________________
bige91603 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Jericho 941 convert to .40 S&W? tenteus Semi-Auto Handguns 0 03-24-2012 04:53 PM
Jericho .45 Baby Eagle Simpleman Semi-Auto Handguns 2 01-06-2012 02:39 AM
jericho 941 .45 = disappointed Simpleman General Handgun Discussion 5 01-04-2012 03:40 PM
Jericho... Jon12312 Survival & Sustenance Living Forum 17 12-31-2011 01:50 PM
Baby Eagle/ Jericho stuntman19832000 General Handgun Discussion 6 06-20-2010 01:04 AM