Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Didn't need another gun, but....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Those are great. Cant wait to get home and get out my bigger brother guns, but for now, I'm happy with little beaver. It can handle whatever I need done for now for home defense and target shooting and the others, now lonesome are waiting to do the long range stuff. I must say though that the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 that I got in 9 mil a few weeks ago is so darn accurate at a distance that I hate to put it down. I'll try to get a picture together with them. Enjoy.

Dave

Old 07-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #12

Sub 2000 - very nice. I'm a big fan of the Kel-Tec line. I want a P-3AT, PLR 16, and a KSG! Check out my modified SU-16C in the Semi-auto rifle section.

Old 07-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 15 Posts

Need has nothing to do with WANT or LUST when it comes to guns or women.

If I have to explain it, you probably won't understand it.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:26 PM   #14

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Cool beans.

After one gun, nobody really needs another gun. They just seem to follow us home.
You are correct about those dang guns that follow you home. I hate it when one shows up and you know you have to keep it. Santa Claus is even worse, He gave me a Egyptian Maddi that I just really did not want but had to keep since NO ONE else would give it a home.

Old 07-18-2011, 06:04 AM   #15

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelenwolf

You are correct about those dang guns that follow you home. I hate it when one shows up and you know you have to keep it. Santa Claus is even worse, He gave me a Egyptian Maddi that I just really did not want but had to keep since NO ONE else would give it a home.
I feel you on that, I had a sig 220 platinum elite give me puppy dog eyes and I let it in, I couldn't let him suffer this Texas heat.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:18 PM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Gun lust is a terrible curse! I just can't help myself.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #17

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

Had a girl bother me about buying guns recently, and the fact that I didn't need more than the one. I simply responded with, how many shoes do you need?

She didn't have much to say after that.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I carry my PF9 on a daily basis. Great gun...several hundred rounds down range without a single hiccup.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Hey Leathermarshmellow. How far have you practiced to shoot that NAA .22? I've got one with both cylinders, LR and mag. I tried everything to hit that dam target at about 40 feet. Finally, after reading all I could find on them, I tried nestling it in my shooting hand with my thumb directly below the hammer and my other thumb on top of the first one. Not bad, but a pain, so I bought the folding handle/grip. Wow, what a difference. the size is not greatly changed except when you open it up and grip it. Then it's like grabbing the PF-9. It's still for close-up work, but I try to get fairly competent with whatever I have from a distance, because if I can hit it far, I can nail it easy, close. Great picture by the way. Thanks for your input so far.

Dave

Old 07-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #20

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'm going to look that handle up. I can't hit a dang thing with that little revolver. I practice and practice, but am lucky to hit the paper at 7 yards. My PF9 is a different story. After I learned to shoot it, I can keep it all on paper out to 25 yards, but I practice more at 7 to 10 yards.