Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (
-   -   Desert Eagle .50 Shooters. (

gorknoids 12-13-2008 09:03 PM

Desert Eagle .50 Shooters.
You have my undying respect. Shot a few rounds at Camp Allen in Norfolk today. Just enough to get me really leaning into the 9MM for a while!

jeremy8302 12-14-2008 03:06 AM

I wish I knew someone that owns a .50 DE. I want to shoot one, but I can't afford one yet. I have a .45 that I am very happy with.

gorknoids 12-14-2008 04:10 AM

You could find a place which rents it. That's what the guy two lanes down from me did today, just before he decided he really didn't want to shoot it anymore!

REGALPIMP1978 02-16-2009 11:11 PM

i was at a indoor range a couple years ago a guy with a very small lady freind were there shooting a rented glock 9mm. they went back to the front desk then they came back with a 50 cal DE he asked if i wanted to try it and i did WOW that thing was bad ass didnt have any muzzle lift it just drove its self into my palm like i got hit with a hammer lol.. then she shot it now remember she was a small lady prob about 100lbs wet she took it well. then he said ok my turn after pulling the trigger the gun drove his hand back into his nose after the bleeding stoped he returned the rental and the almost full box of ammo to the guy at the desk lol :eek::D