Decisions, Decisions... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Decisions, Decisions...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 02:36 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Surprised on the choice, the FNP-9 would have been a far better choice over the Glock, a better choice IMO would have been the S&W M&P, I expected taking the time to handle & shoot several would have helped ..... to each there own I hope the Glock serves you well.
I do not know much about the FNP, but I do beleive the glock is a better gun than the S&W though.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:46 AM   #22
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
I do not know much about the FNP, but I do beleive the glock is a better gun than the S&W though.
Have you shot a S&W M&P, if so what didn't you like about the firearm? I've shot many Glocks over the years and when it comes to a polly frame the M&P truly fits my needs well. The FNP is a close second. I keep it simple the pistol that fits my hand the best and puts more rounds on center mass under varried fire conditions. Just never found a Glock that fit me well, with that said my girlfiend loves her G27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Have you shot a S&W M&P, if so what didn't you like about the firearm? I've shot many Glocks over the years and when it comes to a polly frame the M&P truly fits my needs well. The FNP is a close second. I keep it simple the pistol that fits my hand the best and puts more rounds on center mass under varried fire conditions. Just never found a Glock that fit me well, with that said my girlfiend loves her G27.
I never said I disliked the S&W, I think it shoots just fine. I just think the glock is a tad more reliable and have been field tested more. Glock makes semi auto handguns, thats ALL they do and they do it extremely well. Smith and Wesson is/used to be more a revolver maker. I think the glock has withstood the test of time more than the S&W. I also love my glock and would trust it to go bang accuratly no matter how well I cleaned it, even if I never cleaned it (I do clean it after every shooting). Not saying the M&P is a bad gun at all, just saying I think glock is proven more to be a quality firearm.

Last edited by User Name; 11-09-2009 at 02:55 AM.