Cz p07
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Cz p07

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Cz p07

Like to here some input on this gun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6017 Times on 3151 Posts
Likes Given: 431

In regards to what topic concerning it??

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Is it a nice piece and has anyone had any problems with it it feels great in my hand

Old 12-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #4

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I have one and love it. I bought mine in 9mm, mostly because I don't have a 9 and that was my next caliber of choice. The mag claims to hold 16 rounds, good luck with that, although, I feel like if you miss 15 times that 16th probably isn't gonna matter. The only other negative thing I can come up with is the mag don't drop, you have to give it a tug to remove it, not a issue to me, I hope it goes away with wear but I highly doubt it will. Ive put about 300 round through mine without a hiccup so far and this thing will drive nails. If I could find a concealed holster I like I would carry this all the time. As for the finish, its a little rough but that also means is wont be sliding around in your hand when you fire it. When you pick it up it will come in a plastic bag inside a cheesy black case, 2 mags, and it will be saturated in shipping lube. If you wanna go straight to the range, bring a wipe rag. Also, Buds Gun Shop in Kentucky has the best price Ive seen it for. Go buy it, you wont be disappointed.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #5

Liked 48 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow12tech View Post
Is it a nice piece and has anyone had any problems with it it feels great in my hand
Will my shoes feel comfortable to you as it does for me?

You need to go out and hold it and squeeze it to get a good feeling for yourself.