CZ 75c 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > CZ 75c 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 492

Default CZ 75c 9mm

Recently sold the Beretta and have been looking for a 9mm to replace it...saw this on another thread and liked it, placed an order today on Buds. Hell I have 3 permits coming soon might as well burn them all

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Last edited by Jpyle; 04-02-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Sounds good! I'm currently on a wish list on buds for a SP 01 Tactical. Nobody has them????

Yeah, my local shop has them, for $50 over RETAIL!!??

Old 04-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Purdy right there!

Is that a finger grip on the front of the trigger guard?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Love my 75B. I really wanted the SP01, but didn't have the extra cash and my LGS didn't have an SP01 in stock at the time, so 75B it was. Fantastic shooter and fits like a glove.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Purdy right there!

Is that a finger grip on the front of the trigger guard?
Yep..it's there to encourage bad habits... Never have used that particular grip, always wrapped weak hand down and around but then again never had a compact before...time will tell...

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Sounds good! I'm currently on a wish list on buds for a SP 01 Tactical. Nobody has them????

Yeah, my local shop has them, for $50 over RETAIL!!??
Have you tried here?

CZ-USA 75 SP-01 Tactical Pistol - TheGunSource

http://www.buy-cz-firearms.com/category/1521-CZ_40SW_Pistols.aspx

Last edited by Jpyle; 04-02-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

$688!!!!!!

The retail is 648, what are they smoking?

I'll wait until CZ kicks out a few more, then the prices will go back down to liveable.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #8

Jpyle,
Good choice! You will not be disappointed with the Compact. I have a couple of them and looking for a lightweight Compact.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #9

Great pistol, I have the compact P-01 version with the rail.