Originally Posted by Gojubrian
Looks great!!!!!! What/how did you modify them?
I got "adventurous" based on what I read online.
Take down lever. I shaved the flat top on the end of the lever to make it slide easier. It still snap in place but now I can easily disassemble with just my fingers.
Recoil spring. Mine is around 44.5 coils and I shortened it to 40 using a wire cutter. I can tell a big difference while racking the slide.
Main hammer spring. It is 32 coils and I shortened it to 28. Really improved the trigger pull a lot especially in DA. SA also improved. I did the pencil test and the height it goes is still the same.
I believe I got great results based on my "dry fires" but IF I messed up any of it, I will order replacement parts.
JUST SHARING WHAT I DID...PLEASE DO NOT REPLICATE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PURCHASE REPLACEMENT PARTS IF THIS DOES NOT WORK.