Cz 52
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Cz 52

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Cz 52

I have a number of Lugers and Broom Handles, P-38 etc. However I stopped in at the LGS Saturday for some powder. They were closing out their CZ 52s for $200 bucks. They were reconditioned nice bores. I never could pass up a cheap military pistol. Any way I know some of you fellows have used these things tell me about them. I have lots of ammo so that is not a problem. Are they accurate? Are the sights high at 25 yards? You know all those pistol questions. Thx

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #2

I like mine, it shoots to point of aim at 20 yds. Very fine sights. With good light conditions you can really draw down. Very accurate and powerful with the 7.62x25mm rd.

I've never had any problems with mine but I have read about a few.

I always keep mine pointed down range If I use the de-cocker. I guess some have had a problem and will fire when de-cocked. Worn or weak parts?

I've also read that the orig. firing pin is weak, you only get to dry fire it around 20 times before the pin breaks.

As I said, I like mine, I just don't shoot it much. Glad I bought it, but I have too many other favorites. Because I only drag it out every couple years I have not become very good at re-assembling it after cleaning.

Of all my handguns this one is the biggest PITA for me to put back together. My buddy can do it in 30 seconds but I need 3 hands and a quarter hour, just me I guess!

For the quality & price, you can't really go wrong. Good luck! Ken

"The older I get, The better I was"

Old 03-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #3

Liked 35 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Fun gun, I've found them to be pretty acurate for what it is. The only draw back here is all the ammo is corrosive so its a pain to strip down and clean after every use.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #4

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Thx men. I did not know about the F-Pin breaking. I have sapped it a number of times already. I reload for my C-96 Mausers so dirty ammo should not be a problem. Glad to hear the old gun will connect at 20 yards. Thx DK