Comparing a Glock and an M&P - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Comparing a Glock and an M&P

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2014, 05:46 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 51 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
One problem with your pic Doc... I see one of each "good guns" and TWO GLOCKS! Fanboy.
Can you please take your love affair to the 1911 forum. I for one am tired of your comments.
Doc obviously put a lot of time and thought into his original post and you continue chime in with your irrelevant comments.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #42

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz View Post
Can you please take your love affair to the 1911 forum. I for one am tired of your comments.
Doc obviously put a lot of time and thought into his original post and you continue chime in with your irrelevant comments.
Calm down there hero... Doc liked my comment.

Not sure how long you've been here but... adoring GLOCK will come with a bit of ribbing around these parts. It's all in good humor and not intended to offend so don't read too much into it.

Tack
Old 04-22-2014, 10:55 PM   #43

Liked 2406 Times on 1409 Posts
Likes Given: 540

Quote:

Not sure how long you've been here but... adoring GLOCK will come with a bit of ribbing around these parts. It's all in good humor and not intended to offend so don't read too much into it.

Tack
I knew where you were coming from, and took it as ribbing since you used a smiley.

Some folks take their like of a platform too seriously. People like what they like. Nothing wrong with that.

It's one thing if folks walk blindly along and have only a narrow experience to draw from, then stick strictly to that platform without deviation or even consideration. It's another to have tried something and found it wanting for your needs or preferences.

It's the internet. It's a gun forum. We sahre experiences and information. We should also be allowed to have an opinion, and have some fun.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #44

Liked 51 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:

Tack
I've been here long enough to know that a lot of people complain about the Glock "fanboys" but I often have to wade through multiple comments from the 1911 fanboys. Sure it's in good humor, until someone makes those same comments on other forums trashing John Moses Browning's beloved creation.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #45

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz View Post
I've been here long enough to know that a lot of people complain about the Glock "fanboys" but I often have to wade through multiple comments from the 1911 fanboys. Sure it's in good humor, until someone makes those same comments on other forums trashing John Moses Browning's beloved creation.
As an avowed JMB FANBOY... I say fire away partner... My skin can take it.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #46

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I shot both the 17 and the M&P 9 when I buying my most recent gun. I think I would have been happy with either, but I chose the M&P because it just felt better.

Both guns shot very well and both are very good.