compact witness .45acp
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > compact witness .45acp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default compact witness .45acp

I have a Tangfolio (EAA) steel compact witness in .45 acp. I was wanting to try the caliber conversion (I can probably talk my wife into this ($$$$), instead of another handgun purchase). My question is this: in the process of converting caliber, is it possible to convert to full, seeing that the lower units appear to be identical and the slide, barrel, spring are the only rewal changes (mag too)?
The gun shoots flawlessly but is expensive since I don't reload. Was wanting to go with the 38 super or 22LR.
Edit/Delete Message

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here