Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > colt xse vs fnh 5.7

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 244 Times on 166 Posts

Default colt xse vs fnh 5.7

In a competition or for combat what do you think would be better. Accuracy, versatility, mag capacity, wieght, durability and over all performance

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #2

Well the colt is an excellent sidearm (can't
Deny that) but in my opinion or if I was going into combat I would probably choose the FN it is a very accurate pistol and that round has awesome ballistics, also you can't forget about the 20 rd mag. Capacity

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Old 06-12-2012, 03:18 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The parts, ammo, and experience most gunsmiths have with modifying a Colt would justify it for competition or duty alone. Not saying a Five seven isn't decent, because frankly I have not a damn clue, I'm just saying if your serious about it then you'll need to seriously familiarize yourself with the weapon of your choice. In English this equates to shoot til your damn hand is about to fall off. Much easier with a gun chambered in one of America's most popular calibers.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash

Old 06-12-2012, 04:20 AM   #4

Liked 244 Times on 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney
The parts, ammo, and experience most gunsmiths have with modifying a Colt would justify it for competition or duty alone. Not saying a Five seven isn't decent, because frankly I have not a damn clue, I'm just saying if your serious about it then you'll need to seriously familiarize yourself with the weapon of your choice. In English this equates to shoot til your damn hand is about to fall off. Much easier with a gun chambered in one of America's most popular calibers.
O i shot my colt till i had sores. Last week i shot around 1200 rounds through it. I xan completely break it down. If something happens to it i know the problem i have no experience with a fn

Old 06-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

O i shot my colt till i had sores. Last week i shot around 1200 rounds through it. I xan completely break it down. If something happens to it i know the problem i have no experience with a fn
What I know about about the 5-7, it's a really expensive polymer gun chamber in a uncommon and expensive caliber that from what I hear is a pain to reload. Can't do much with a gun you can't shoot. And it's polymer so you can't even hit someone with it.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash

Last edited by Kenney; 06-12-2012 at 12:47 PM.