Colt Mustang Pocketlite
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Colt Mustang Pocketlite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Colt Mustang Pocketlite

Well I got my first colt today. Its the pocketlite .380 Hoping to shoot it tomarrow! Anyone else got one or any imput on them?

[IMG][/IMG]

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #2

Likes Given: 1

Colt has not made these for quite a few years and I have heard they are be coming rather valuable. Most people I know have retired them to their gun safe. WSonderful guns but parts are very hard to find is my understanding

Old 03-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

They're decent pistols and the .380 is about as small as you want to go for personal defense.

Enjoy it. Shoot it.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #4

Yeah they are getting pretty rare I guess. I love it, went and shot it and it performed flawlessly. It would pop them off as fast as I could. So glad I got a single action one instead of the newer double action, trigger pull is next to nothing. I have heard the parts are getting hard to come by so I am buying a parts kit for 50 bucks. Comes with basically all the internals. But for anyone that possibly considering, DO IT!!

Old 04-03-2009, 03:16 AM   #5

The Mustang is a nice little gun and you will enjoy it..
Would you tell me where to get the parts kit you mentioned ?? Just might be something that would come in handy at almost anytime...
I have the all steel model and the companion Pony also..Like those little Colts..
By the way I believe Sig is going to bring a copy of the Mustang to the market.. Not as nice looking as the original though..

Old 04-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #6

It was for sale on gunbroker. Hmm I am interested to see what they make. Probly will be a nice little gun

Old 04-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGguns View Post
It was for sale on gunbroker. Hmm I am interested to see what they make. Probly will be a nice little gun
Probably...