Check out my newest purchase (pics)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Check out my newest purchase (pics)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 02:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Check out my newest purchase (pics)

haven't gotten a chance to shoot it cuz I picked this up from the store on my lunch break yesterday, but I bought this used. I had been wanting a .40 beretta, 96 and I found one last friday at this store I had never been to. It was kinda between this and a sig sauer p229 (I believe) .40 S&W (came with 4 magazines!). but since the beretta was cheaper, I went with that. plus I have never fired a sig, and I have shot this type of beretta. I also like the hogue grips that were already on it. anyways, check it out:

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-01-2012, 02:59 AM   #2

btw, the wife hasn't noticed that we have 2 guns now. hopefully, but the time she does, the statute of limitations on her being able to say anything about it is long gone

Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaniemac
haven't gotten a chance to shoot it cuz I picked this up from the store on my lunch break yesterday, but I bought this used. I had been wanting a .40 beretta, 96 and I found one last friday at this store I had never been to. It was kinda between this and a sig sauer p229 (I believe) .40 S&W (came with 4 magazines!). but since the beretta was cheaper, I went with that. plus I have never fired a sig, and I have shot this type of beretta. I also like the hogue grips that were already on it. anyways, check it out:
Very nice! I also see that you have a glock. Since you've shot both, is there one that you prefer over the other?

Old 03-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpap583 View Post
Very nice! I also see that you have a glock. Since you've shot both, is there one that you prefer over the other?
well I haven't shot my beretta. but I have shot other ones. I find it easier to shoot with the beretta simply because its a full sized handgun, and my glock 23 is a compact. I plan on taking both to the range next time I go and shooting with both. hopefully I can do this over the weekend.

I see u have 2 M&P's in your avi. which do you prefer.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #5

Quote:

well I haven't shot my beretta. but I have shot other ones. I find it easier to shoot with the beretta simply because its a full sized handgun, and my glock 23 is a compact. I plan on taking both to the range next time I go and shooting with both. hopefully I can do this over the weekend.

I see u have 2 M&P's in your avi. which do you prefer.
I prefer my fs m&p .40 over my compact. Four years ago I rented the m&p 9mm and m&p .40 and I fell in love with series. I've been so biased its ridiculous.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:42 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpap583
I prefer my fs m&p .40 over my compact. Four years ago I rented the m&p 9mm and m&p .40 and I fell in love with series. I've been so biased its ridiculous.
It's not your fault once you shot a M&P you'll love it ( for some anyways)

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #7

Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
btw, the wife hasn't noticed that we have 2 guns now. hopefully, but the time she does, the statute of limitations on her being able to say anything about it is long gone
If she is like mine just keep buying black ones and she won't know the difference

Old 03-01-2012, 06:30 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brue182

If she is like mine just keep buying black ones and she won't know the difference
Note to self, for future reference : )

Old 03-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brue182

Absolutely love it! I can't believe I never thought of that! Brilliant! ;-)

Old 03-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brue182 View Post
Excellent choice.