CCF Frame

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > CCF Frame

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CCF Frame

Has anyone used or even held a CCF race frame. I thinking about picking one up but I have not been able to find any reviews or anything of that nature. So if you have had any dealings with them please let me know.

Matt

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #2

I have a number of customers very pleased with the CCF frames. They are of course heavier but eliminate half the recoil and muzzle flip.

They may require a little final fitting...

The stainless steel does rust so consider having it coated.

They are in use by a few police departments...I have seen them in green and matte blacl..all finished in BEAR COAT, THE ULTIMATE ALL WEATHER FIREARMS FINISH

Some require replacement recoil springs & guide road....the Glock plastic ones seem to break pretty easy on the CCF frames.

As far as function...they run 100%. I would recommend changing out the factory barrel to LoneWolf after-market barrel for safety. Especially if you shoot reloads and/or lead bullets.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #3

Yeah, I was going to change all the internals even slide and barrel to aftermarket. I like lonewolf products so it will probabaly be my choice of most major aftermarket parts