Can u get parts for jennings 'bryco 59' 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Can u get parts for jennings 'bryco 59' 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Can u get parts for jennings 'bryco 59' 9mm

Ok was given the gun by my dad yesterday and I remember us shooting this thing weekend from when I was 8 till I was abt 13 when he put it up. Now I have it and I took it apart for cleaning and found the firing pin spring broke and the safety latch and spring gone. Can I get parts for it and is it worth fixing

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9516 Times on 4094 Posts
Likes Given: 1497

Go on line to gunpartscorp.com, and look under Bryco. There are some parts there.

To be honest with you, these were low dollar guns of indifferent quality when new. The company is gone, and parts will eventually be a problem.

Rather than puitting additional money in the gun, I would be tempted to wait for one of those "feel good" gun buyback programs, get what I could, and start saving for a better quality gun. Or, if there is a sentimental value, pull the firing pin out to make the gun inoperative, and put the gun in a shadow box.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9516 Times on 4094 Posts
Likes Given: 1497

Go on line to gunpartscorp.com, and look under Bryco. There are some parts there.

To be honest with you, these were low dollar guns of indifferent quality when new. The company is gone, and parts will eventually be a problem.

Rather than puitting additional money in the gun, I would be tempted to wait for one of those "feel good" gun buyback programs, get what I could, and start saving for a better quality gun. Or, if there is a sentimental value, pull the firing pin out to make the gun inoperative, and put the gun in a shadow box.

And where ARE my manners? First time poster- welcome to the forum. When you get a minute, stop by the intro thread and say hello.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.