Bursa Thunder - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Bursa Thunder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Bersa's .380s and .22s are a step above their 9mm, .40 and .45 handguns. They have a history of spotty QC in Argentina, but nobody really cares because they are much cheaper than any imported weapon and their warranty is fantastic, you just walk into the factory with your gun and they fix whatever needs to be fixed, no charges, no questions asked.

I had an older, all steel .22 that was great. It was a bit too small for my hands, so I sold it to a friend. But it was flawless.

The factory manager is a friend of mine (he's a knife fanatic), and I've seen some of the tests they run. They're really trying to put out a quality product, sometimes local laws and government interference make it hard for them (they have several new models ready to hit the stores but they are stuck in a maze of red tape).

It's a company owned by good people who are trying their best to promote shooting sports and gun owners' rights in my country, so I thank all you guys for buying their products.
Thanks for that information--it's nice to hear from someone who is operating on firsthand knowledge and not rumors. Tell them that I love my Bersa 380 and that it performs flawlessly!

"Adversity does not make a man--it reveals him"