Budget Permitting, here are my plans for purchases
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Budget Permitting, here are my plans for purchases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Budget Permitting, here are my plans for purchases

Thank you all for your feedback and help.......here is a list of pistols I will put on my list, after I finish paying off my WW2 Colt

Rock Island GI, in 38 super(want a starter level 1911 in this particular caliber)
Springfield XD45(or maybe the 40 actually, but this will be my SD gun)
Nighthawk Custom GRP(if I can get a long lay away deal at gunslinger)

Also possibly interested in the following
A Para Ordnance 1911 in .40 S&W
Colt XSE Government Black Rail
Possibly a Kimber
Hi Point in 9mm for a plinking gun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-04-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

i personally, as an opinion would go with a glock or sig for the SD gun. the XD is okay but i would perfer something of better specs and quality. You either have too many guns you want (nothing wrong with that) or you cant decide what weapon or ammo you want.
So with that i will say.......If you want multi calibers annd a weapon for work use that is also a very kool weapon and affordable, go with the Sig Sauer P250. I own one and use it as my service weapon. It's MSRP is $750, then for combined total of $990, you can have it in any size (full-size, compact, sub-compact), and in .45acp, .40s&w, .357sig and/or 9x19mm. Now thats my insight but its up to you