Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > bryco

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default bryco

i need a little help, i was given a Bryco jennings 9mm, yea i know there not the best guns in the world but i would still like to get it fixed just to have it, the thing is when i got it 2 of the little springs were out of it and the firing mech was out of place ive already figured out why it wouldnt fire but i dont feel comfortable firing it with it missing 2 springs one is the magazine release spring and the other is the extractor spring i think but i just dont know where they go can someone help please?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #2

Likes Given: 13

do you have the parts at all? if not they can be hard to find sometimes best chance is to check around local gun smiths and ask if they have any of the parts you need, often we have someone come in with guns along the lines of cobra, jennings, bryco etc that do not fire and when they find out the cost to repair they arent interested so we offer to purchase the gun as is and part it out for future repairs.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #3

yea ive got the parts, the guy that gave it to me took it apart at my house and couldnt figure it out so he was gonna through it away so i juss told him to let me have it. but yea i have everything.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2666 Times on 1552 Posts
Likes Given: 1184

Check some schematics. I believe Numrich Gun Parts Corporation may have a copy.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Newest Threads