Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Bobcat 3032 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Bobcat 3032 ?

I want a mouse gun. The other night I bought a KelTec P-3AT 380 with the Laser Grips. Man I was excited because it fit into my pocket and you couldn't tell it was in there. I Bought 95 rounds of 3 different types and the gun jammed up bad. Probably 30 jambs out of 95 rounds. I had to take the gun apart 2 times it was jammed so bad. Misfires, partial ejections, and down right jammed up.

I called the gun dealer and he said there was definately something wrong with the pistol and he would send it back for repair or replacement but I don't want or trust that pistol.

I had him order me a 3032 INOX. Read some good and bad things about this gun. What do you think of the Beretta 3032 INOX.

BTW, I also have a Beretta 92FS 9mm, S&W model 36 square bottom 38 special and a WASR 10. I have another old S&W revolver, don't know what model it is but it works great.

OOP's edit: I meant P-3AT not P-380. I fixed it

Tom

Last edited by Tom the roofer; 02-14-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well I went ahead and bought a Beretta 3032 Today. Blued finish. Shot 8 rounds through it without a glitch. Didn't have time to shoot more, it was gettin' dark. I love this little thing so far.

I'll let you guys know how it performs. I'm using the suggested ammo which is 60 grain Winchester Silvertip, 60 Grain Speer Gold Dot and 65 grain Federal Premium Hydra-Shok. These rounds are all hollow points and are a little pricey to be plinkin' with them. I shot 8 of the Federals.

You can also use 71 grain with no more than 130 fp of muzzle energy. These are mostly FMJ and are $20 or much less for 50 rounds. I'm going to order some of these and I'll shoot em up for a 100 rounds or so. Need a couple more mags too.

Whew, I'm outa breath. Later

Old 02-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom the roofer View Post
The other night I bought a KelTec P-3AT 380 with the Laser Grips. Man I was excited because it fit into my pocket and you couldn't tell it was in there. I Bought 95 rounds of 3 different types and the gun jammed up bad. Probably 30 jambs out of 95 rounds. I had to take the gun apart 2 times it was jammed so bad. Misfires, partial ejections, and down right jammed up.
Another unfortunate soul finds out the hard way about "Kel-Wreck"!

I try to tell people to stay away from cheapos like Kel-Tec and Hi-Point, but too many of them are seduced by the low price.

The Beretta is definitely a better choice.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
Another unfortunate soul finds out the hard way about "Kel-Wreck"!

I try to tell people to stay away from cheapos like Kel-Tec and Hi-Point, but too many of them are seduced by the low price.

The Beretta is definitely a better choice.
You definately get what you pay for.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Great

Hey Tom,
Glad you got the Tomcat, it will become one of, if not your favorite gun!!! I shoot Magtech 71 grain FMJ's (www.midwayusa.com) in mine all the time, never a problem. I carry it in an Uncle Mike's inside the pocket holster everywhere I go. There are more powerful/bigger/more expensive/cheaper/smaller/etc/etc guns out there, but that Beretta is a great package.

There is in life perhaps one fleeting moment when the courage, dedication and resolve of one man gambling against all odds will alter the destiny of nations.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Good to hear Flint Rock. Funny but I ordered some Magtech 71 grain and they were delivered today. I just ordered some extra mags too. I need to load up on ammo and mags because I ordered another Tomcat too That is one bad to the bone little pistol.

Tom