Best way to store for Home Defense? - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Best way to store for Home Defense?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus

Click on the clock that's in the open position, then run your cursor over the hinges and it brings up a magnified immage of them. I don't see any exposure to the outside the way they are mounted.

Guide Gear Hexagon Hide - A - Gun Clock, Dark Oak, Shooting Accessories, Guide Gear, Guide Gear Hexagon Hide-A-Gun Clock Dark Oak Solid Wood Frame Sweep Second Hand at Sportsman's Guide

I'm leaning towards the books and the table clock for my needs.

P.S. I've been a member of the company for over 2 yrs. and have never had a problem with returns in the event you don't like a product for any reason.
With the books put a real cover off an old book over what they send you and it really is invisible. I've had one at my office that way over 4 years and no one has ever given it a second glance.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:11 AM   #122

Liked 155 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
The only person other than law enforcement. that should clear your house, is the guy who knows how many intruders there are, where the intruders are, if the intruders are armed, and with what, and has back-up.

As posted, I control access to our "safe room". Anything downstairs is insured. Anything upstairs is controlled by me, as is any person who attempts to come upstairs. If it takes law enforcement an hour to get there, I can easily control access for an hour.

Contrary to those who bluster about how many holes they're gonna put in the intruder with their arsenal, shooting is a LAST resort, in my opinion. If the intruder uses the time it takes law enforcement to respond to leave the area, that's fine. That relieves us of having to shoot someone, playing the investigative hoopla, and having to clean up some idiot's blood.
He raises a good point, about the "safe room."

So I will start a new thread.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #123

Likes Given: 1

i use titan gun safe here is there website http://www.titangunvault.com/
i bought it from amazon