best accurate,reliable .40 caliber,.45, 9mm i could get ?? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > best accurate,reliable .40 caliber,.45, 9mm i could get ??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #31
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

ANYTHING that Browning makes is SUPREME STUFF, period.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #32

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockmaniac View Post
woaw...thanks for pointing out that one.

after your reply,i watched and asked on some other website i go sometimes...really,in the 9mm class the hi-power mark lll as well as standard seems to be THE best 9 available....and the cool thing about it,is that it comes standard with 10 rounds mags wich is mandatory in canada...that mean no mods wich is cool. as this one is for my wife, i think it is the best pick for her.
My minor objection to the mark III is that if your hand happens to fit the shaped grip, then its fine. If it doesn't, it feels funny. The standard always feels good.

Old 11-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 741512th View Post
My minor objection to the mark III is that if your hand happens to fit the shaped grip, then its fine. If it doesn't, it feels funny. The standard always feels good.

mmhaha! i went to the gunsmith who have the standard version hi-power 9 used for 250$. my girl got a hand on it....it fit her hands as a glove...guess what?? done deal!! she's going to shoot a browning hi-power 9mm....i'm very proud of her, she's a bit scared by the whole deal and discipline required to handle the ''thing''properly, but we're well surrounded with mid-experienced shooters, so i'm confident she's going to be good and hope she will love the sport as i love it myself.

the gunsmith is going trough some adjustment, make a carefull turnaround of the machine, then we will pick it up somewhere trough next week. i'll post pics of my new G22 and the browning bad boy as soon as i'll get'em togheter.

thanks everyone for your precious knowledge in that matter, priceless and very time saver to me. thanks.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:28 AM   #34

i love my tanfaglio italion 1911 knock off its heavy big framed i sold my ruger 9mm because it didnt feel right when i shot it and couldnt hit anything but im dead on with my 45 only bad thing is the price of .45 ammo i am also looking to get a .40 or .44 mag revolver go big or go home lol

Old 04-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #35
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2551 Times on 1247 Posts
Likes Given: 1285

I do like the Glock 22 and the 27 I carry for concealed carry in 40Cal.
Although I am waiting to see how the new Glocks do since Gaston Glock sold the company a year or so ago. And would not let them use the same frame material as well as the original barrel finish process. So the new generation Glocks are here. As far as the 45 Cal. I have several likes! Sig 220, 1911 Rock Rivers and Springfield XDs. Never have shot a Glock 45.
Any of the ones previously mentioned in this thread is good. But I also agree as the others that you should go try all of them and see which one fits the best.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #36

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

M&P

Old 04-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #37

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshark View Post
i love my tanfaglio italion 1911 knock off its heavy big framed i sold my ruger 9mm because it didnt feel right when i shot it and couldnt hit anything but im dead on with my 45 only bad thing is the price of .45 ammo i am also looking to get a .40 or .44 mag revolver go big or go home lol
Welcome to the community!

You’ll find plenty of firearms knowledge on here, as well as meet plenty of fun loving, people with common sense.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 04-08-2011, 03:05 AM   #38

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by badshark View Post
This is a +2 years old thread... just saying...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 04-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #39

Default here's one that get's overlooked

check out the FN-FNX. My FNX-9 shoots like a dream. Accurate and extremly reliable. The 17 round mags are nice too.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:16 AM   #40

I know this is an old thread but I'm going to give my two pennies anyways.
Just about any handgun out there is capable of shooting better than any average shooter can....I would focus more on reliability