Bersa for the wife
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Bersa for the wife

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dalefan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 328
Liked 76 Times on 47 Posts

Default Bersa for the wife

Got her a bersa thunder 380 for Mother's Day to carry. I have only own beretta handgun and I have to say this is a nice shooting gun and she loves it.

image-2174104160.jpg

__________________
dalefan88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 05-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
danf_fl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: LA (Lower Alabama),FL
Posts: 10,556
Liked 3094 Times on 1778 Posts
Likes Given: 1320

Default

Nice liking pistol!

"she loves it" is the most important thing.

Not every husband can select the "correct" handgun for the wifey.

It is like shoes, I never buy a pair of shoes for her. I bought her what I thought was the perfect pair, but she never wears them. (I think she has something against 6" heels.)

__________________

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

danf_fl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalefan88
Got her a bersa thunder 380 for Mother's Day to carry. I have only own beretta handgun and I have to say this is a nice shooting gun and she loves it.
Good job. My wife and I have a Bersa Thunder 22. We have fun with it, although I think the extractor needs fixed on it. Haven been able to send it into Bersa yet.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dalefan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 328
Liked 76 Times on 47 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl
Nice liking pistol!

"she loves it" is the most important thing.

Not every husband can select the "correct" handgun for the wifey.

It is like shoes, I never buy a pair of shoes for her. I bought her what I thought was the perfect pair, but she never wears them. (I think she has something against 6" heels.)
She fired one a buddy of mine had. She said she liked it. I found this one on armslist for $275 plus a full 50rd box of blazers. Couldn't pass it up.
__________________
dalefan88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,753
Liked 640 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 1912

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalefan88

She fired one a buddy of mine had. She said she liked it. I found this one on armslist for $275 plus a full 50rd box of blazers. Couldn't pass it up.
Good deal!!! Bersa handguns rock.
My wife picked up a lot of guns before she chose the Bersa for her carry gun.
__________________
kryptar19 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,617
Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default OMG, I Got A Bersa For My Wife!

I got a Bersa in 9x18 Makarov for my wife too... I still think it was a fair trade!!!

__________________
HockaLouis is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 18,027
Liked 5982 Times on 3130 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSchramm View Post
Good job. My wife and I have a Bersa Thunder 22. We have fun with it, although I think the extractor needs fixed on it. Haven been able to send it into Bersa yet.
have you tried a really good cleaning of the chamber and extractor area. they tend to need a good cleaning in the 400-500 round range sometimes less somes times more depending on how dirty the ammo is.
__________________

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

JonM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

have you tried a really good cleaning of the chamber and extractor area. they tend to need a good cleaning in the 400-500 round range sometimes less somes times more depending on how dirty the ammo is.
Yes. I clean it after every range trip. We've prolly put about 1500 rounds through it. Now after every shot it doesn't eject the spent casing. Literally every shot.

I suppose I can try cleaning it again though, if you think that really is what it is.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,612
Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSchramm View Post

Good job. My wife and I have a Bersa Thunder 22. We have fun with it, although I think the extractor needs fixed on it. Haven been able to send it into Bersa yet.
I bet with a slight bit of instruction you could do the work yourself...
__________________
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:55 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,716
Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

I bet with a slight bit of instruction you could do the work yourself...
I'm more than willing to give it a shot, but I don't have much in the way of tools for guns. I guess I'll youtube it?
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Bersa rferguson61 Semi-Auto Handguns 10 04-07-2012 09:02 PM
Bersa BP9 CC dsmeddie Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 1 02-11-2012 07:08 PM
Bersa TexasGunNurse Semi-Auto Handguns 10 02-08-2012 07:05 PM
Bersa .380 USMC-03 Semi-Auto Handguns 11 12-26-2010 05:19 AM
bersa Leg_McMuffin General Handgun Discussion 20 07-02-2010 05:26 PM