Bersa thunder 9 UC...........Awesome!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Bersa thunder 9 UC...........Awesome!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bersa thunder 9 UC...........Awesome!

So I just purchased a bersa thunder 9 UC a few weeks ago and finally got to take it to the range.
All I can say is wow! I paid under $400 for this gun and it's one of the nicest pistols I've ever shot. I put a few boxes of shells threw this thing and was simply blown away at the accuracy and smoothness of a compact pistol that size. it shoots like a high end Berreta or CZ yet it doesn’t weigh much more than a compact glock. Everything about this pistol screams over $600 dollars except the finish IMO
when you look a other pistols in this price range............ruger. Taurus ect this pistol really stands out.

anyone else shot one of these pistols?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #2
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1319 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 606

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter57 View Post
So I just purchased a bersa thunder 9 UC a few weeks ago and finally got to take it to the range.
All I can say is wow! I paid under $400 for this gun and it's one of the nicest pistols I've ever shot. I put a few boxes of shells threw this thing and was simply blown away at the accuracy and smoothness of a compact pistol that size. it shoots like a high end Berreta or CZ yet it doesn’t weigh much more than a compact glock. Everything about this pistol screams over $600 dollars except the finish IMO
when you look a other pistols in this price range............ruger. Taurus ect this pistol really stands out.

anyone else shot one of these pistols?
Shooter, I haven't had the honor yet, but you are echoing what everyone else that has put rounds through one has said! Every shooter so far that I have talked to about it has said, "Great shooter, okay finish" and when you are going to have it as a carry gun, that really is the order of importance, isn't it?

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 08-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg View Post
Shooter, I haven't had the honor yet, but you are echoing what everyone else that has put rounds through one has said! Every shooter so far that I have talked to about it has said, "Great shooter, okay finish" and when you are going to have it as a carry gun, that really is the order of importance, isn't it?
for sure. I got it as a cheap pistol to keep in the truck (legal in TX) or for camping/hiking/fishing but now it will be my new cary gun in the winter months when I can wear a sweatshirt or jacket. In the brutal Texas summer I still carry the little guy ....NAA Minnie .22mag.

Last edited by shooter57; 08-17-2011 at 03:08 AM.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 234 Times on 186 Posts
Likes Given: 29

I haven't shot a Bersa and I'm not sure that one will ever surpass the current roster of "haves" or "wants"...but time and again I get the impression that Bersa offers a great gun at a great price.

I wouldn't hesitate to point someone I cared about toward Bersa as an affordable workhorse.