Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra Compact Pro

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra Compact Pro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra Compact Pro

hey I have a Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra Compact Pro and it has a small rail system for a laser on it but I was wondering if anyone knows of a flashlight mount that will fit it? I have looked on line for something but am not having any luck! Just wondered if anyone else know's if there is anything out there? Thanks in advance for the help!

bersathunder40.jpg  

Fire for effect!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by synical
hey I have a Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra Compact Pro and it has a small rail system for a laser on it but I was wondering if anyone knows of a flashlight mount that will fit it? I have looked on line for something but am not having any luck! Just wondered if anyone else know's if there is anything out there? Thanks in advance for the help!
Try Optics planet. They seem to have a lot of Bersa stuff.