Beretta Px4 Storm Question
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Px4 Storm Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta Px4 Storm Question

I'm new here so if I'm not doing something right, help me out! lol

I currently have a Beretta Px4 storm in 40S&W and I love it. I was just wondering if anybody has seen a website where you can buy custom barrels for it. I would like to have a 4.6" barrel like what comes with the SD version of the Px4 .45. But I would like it to be chrome, and threaded if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Did you check the Beretta USA site? When I got my 92FS I checked their site for any replacement parts and fount nothing but triggers.

Look around the net, but be weary. You don't want to buy something from china that you wont be able to return when it turns out to be complete ****.

Check with local gunsmiths, probably your best bet.