Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > beretta px4 storm advice/opinions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default beretta px4 storm advice/opinions

i am considering buying this gun in .40 cal. i have never owned a beretta but i have heard good things. however i have also heard non-specific bad reviews... but everybody hates a brand or two. so does anybody have any experience with these? horror stories, love stories,etc..... it seems like a good gun, but for the same price so does the m&p. i just need some testimonials one way or the other....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2009, 02:10 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have one of these and I love it! I have the PX4 in a .40 and have not had a problem with it. I have over 3,000 rds through it without one jam. I have also shot the .45 which is also a very good gun.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:59 AM   #3

I've never shot one, but i fondled the .40 service model. It felt even better in my hands than either of my XDs. If I can ever find one in sub-compact I will most assuredly buy it.

just a random review of the px4. The guy has a few gun related videos and seems to know what he's talking about.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I lot of people love the beretta for good reason, it a proven pistol with a long history of use by the military and police. I've never owned one because I don't like the way they fit my hand. I do own a couple of the S&W M&P's and truly enjoy them I carry a M&P 45 most of the time as a personal protection firearm. I've had it for about a year and a half and put about 5,000 rounds through it with out a single failure to fire or failure to load. I like the fit and the ability to change the back straps to better fit your hand size. There is another thread recently posted where a M&P had gone through 50,000 rounds with out a major issue. Here's a picture of my M&P 45 along with my FNP-40 that is another pistol to consider.

Good luck and let us know what you buy.

vet-ftf-016.jpg