Beretta nano - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Beretta nano

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Originally Posted by Edlled
Incredibly accurate and concealable gun.
I'm not a very good shooter yet but this gun will make anyone look good.
It will feel a bit odd in your hand at the store but when you shoot it, it all goes away.
Don't use 115 grain ammo or limp wrist it and you'll have nothing to worry about.
It gets my vote and then some.
I don't want to hijack the thread; but, you see, this is the type of thing I fail to understad. Let me take you back two weeks ago. I was at the gunstore/gun range for the purpose of inquiring with the owner about having them as intermediaries towards the purchase of a CZ 75 PCR Pro-Tek I from CZ Customs. That is a $1450+ deal. Well, the gun shop owner proudly showed me .45 STI Lawman 3. He was sure I would buy the Lawman instead. Must admit it feels so good in my hand, but so does any 1911 type. Two shooters walked in the store/range, one of them cc a similar STI, but in .40. The other man also has a .45 STI, but not with him that night. They came to me as to welcome me into the exclusive club of STI owners, a sort of elite. They were so sure the STI is by far such a superior weapon that if I fire tested one, I would fall under the STI spell. OK, so I fire tested the .40. It was new with almost 50 rounds through. It jammed, this and that. The owner kept on telling me that it was just amatter of break in period. Ok, I ordered 200 rounds of defense ammo, not the cheap fmj, but Golden Sabre. STI would still be in need of more break in stuff. I dissassemled it, cleaned it, lubed it, and still fail here and there. Ok, that's what I mean. Don't use 115 grain or limp wrist... My Glock will not fail me, no matter what, never, ever, not even when new. What s this BS of a $1250 STI, hand made so well and tight, that it needs a breaking period? My. Glock 19 cost me $495 and it will fire, any high end bullet and +P rated. Off course, Glock 19 is not in the Nano category and I am not comparing. What I mean is that whenever I hear conditions, limitations and excuses for failure, I just keep off that firearm. Like I said, I have a P290 and it works fine, not as accurate as the Glock 19, but it is fine for a pocket pistol. Sooner or later I will test a Nano.

Last edited by dax; 05-04-2012 at 01:37 AM.