Beretta nano
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta nano

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
zjy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta nano

For pocket pistols, any reviews on the beretta nano?

Gopher45

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 235 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 66

I haven't seen or held the Nano in person. But i think Nano is the rival of the newly released S&W M&P Shield. Which i have seen & held it in person. Read nothing but good reviews for Shield.. but nothing as much for the Nano. They are about the same price though.
Sorry for not being able to give any inputs about the Nano.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:30 AM   #3

Liked 68 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 113

This is the first I'm hearing of the Nano.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #4
zjy

Thanks for the reply, looks like a nice gun, will wait and listen.

Gopher45

Old 04-22-2012, 05:04 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 235 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Browse and watch the videos of the Nano or Shield in youtube. So you will have any idea about these 2 guns. Nano is made by Beretta, i think it's a great gun.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:58 AM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk
I haven't seen or held the Nano in person. But i think Nano is the rival of the newly released S&W M&P Shield. Which i have seen & held it in person. Read nothing but good reviews for Shield.. but nothing as much for the Nano. They are about the same price though.
Sorry for not being able to give any inputs about the Nano.
Nano is much smaller than shield. I looked at one but I'll wait until there is an extended mag.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Wife got the Nano recently, fun gun once you find what it will shoot reliably. I have a bunch of federal champion and several other 'inexpensive' 9mm 115gn fmj ammo that it won't fire a full magazine without a FTE. Hers really likes UMC for what ever reason. Not one hiccup with that ammo in 500 rounds. We tried a bunch of personal defense ammo, 115, 124, 137 in 3-4 different flavors without any issues as well. We just know not to shoot federal through it so easy enough.

I have fairly large hands so my pinky isn't even on the magazine but it is completely manageable to keep on target with minimal muzzle flip.

The size is great, really close to a Kahr PM9 in all aspects.

The take down is really easy and quick and I don't mind having to use a 'tool' (penny, spent case, magazine lip) to do it.

Trigger is just getting broken in bit and getting even better.

Ruger SR-22, Browning Buckmark Camper URX, Sig P250 2Sum 9mm, Beretta Nano, Winchester 101 Trap, CZ 512 Mossberg 500 Flex, Carbine MForgery, and soon a rifle length MForgery........and counting. Damn this is fun

Old 04-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I ended up getting a keltec pf9 instead if nano.

Funny thing is you have to use a casing to break down the keltec but is never mentioned as a negative for that gun, but I've seen much bitching about nano.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 AM   #9
dax

First off, Glock 19 is my regular ccw. For those special events where size matters, I cc a Sig Sauer P290. However, overall Glock 19 rules. That said, I've been interested in the Nano since it was announced. Finally got a hold of a Nano at the gun shop. Did not fire test it, but once in my hand the feeling was gone. It just doesn't feel good to me. That is a very personal matter, though. In my hands, the Sig Sauer P290 just feels much better and for me and so far so good. Until, I have a chance to shoot a Nano, preliminarily it is thumbs down for me.

Last edited by dax; 04-26-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #10

Incredibly accurate and concealable gun.
I'm not a very good shooter yet but this gun will make anyone look good.
It will feel a bit odd in your hand at the store but when you shoot it, it all goes away.
Don't use 115 grain ammo or limp wrist it and you'll have nothing to worry about.
It gets my vote and then some.