Beretta Model 86 (Tip Up Barrel)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta Model 86 (Tip Up Barrel)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta Model 86 (Tip Up Barrel)

I bought this gun a while back and it looks almost brand new...... I have been debating on selling it but I'm not sure yet. I've looked around and can't really find any. Would anyone know about what this gun is worth? Is it a uncommon gun to find?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I seen them anywhere from $300-400 range. The tip up barrel was so you do not have to rack the slide mostly for ladies or older folks that have trouble with straight. It also makes cleaning the barrel easy. Nice bug gun.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 01-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #3

Yea that tip up barrel is convenient for that.... Some people have told me its worth $400 to $500 some has told me its worth $800 so figured I'd post on here and get some more ideas

Old 01-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReaper817 View Post
Yea that tip up barrel is convenient for that.... Some people have told me its worth $400 to $500 some has told me its worth $800 so figured I'd post on here and get some more ideas
You really need to take it and look it up in the gun blue book. Be honest in your assessment If it been fired it is not 100% Look at holster wear, scratches, nicks and bluing. The age of the gun and serial # will affect the value also. With out seeing the gun that model may be a rare model. Look at proof marks it might be a military or police issue. The price is normally what someone is willing pay for it.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent